Monday, April 16, 2007

Healthy Eating Habits for Pets

Hope everyone is having a great day. I talked about the importance of diets for pets yesterday. It is very important to help your pets have a long and healthy life as possible by feeding them the proper diet. It can literally add years to an animal’s life. As much as I hate to admit it, people food (table scraps), are really a bad idea. Feeding people food can cause a pet to become overweight pretty fast. Being overweight can take years off your pets’ life. We don’t want that.

Now I would like you folks to begin thinking about yourselves and your diet. You need to stay health so you can take care of us (your pets)! I will be posting an article I found a little later about “people foods” to help you folks make right choices about your food too. For now, it’s back to the barn.


Skimbleshanks

No comments: