Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Importance of Exercise for Pets to Stay Healthy

Hello everyone. It’s me, Skimbleshanks again. I would like to offer my most sincere thoughts and prayers for every life touched by the very tragic events that have occurred at Virginia Tech.

I would like to talk with you folks about exercise for your pets. It doesn’t matter what kind of pet you have, they need exercise. Exercise is as important as healthy eating for both humans and their pets. With lives being so busy today it can be easy to forget to make sure our pets have adequate exercise. It does not have to be a rigid program. It can be string tied to a fake mouse (a personal favorite of mine) for “Fluffy” or tossing a ball for “Rover” to chase around the yard. Exercise is great for your animals’ physical health as well as mental health, just as it is with humans.

I’ll post an article about exercise for humans a little later. Just as with healthy eating, humans need to exercise their bodies to stay healthy to care for their pets. I find this beneficial for me and I see my humans get their exercise one way or another.

Bye for now.

Skimbleshanks

No comments: